Elite Covert Investigations Agency
Elite Professional Investigations are a Private Detective and Investigations Agency with our head office based in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh, our highly tactical team of investigators have vast knowledge and experiences of working in Edinburgh, which is important for any successful investigation, so you can be rest assured your case will be conducted by a knowledgeable investigator of EPI at all times in and around the surrounding areas of Edinburgh. We would never pass your case to another company nor an inexperienced agent, like some other companies do.
Why Choose EPI Edinburgh
EPI has a wealth of knowledge in the investigation and surveillance industry this is due to our investigators conducting private, commercial and government organisation operations around the world including Edinburgh.
We have the ability to send an experienced team of operatives to Edinburgh often at short notice, this means that your investigation can be executed effectively, efficiently as well as being cost effective.
We hold quarterly training exercises and multiple training days throughout the year that all of our investigators in Edinburgh must attend to ensure we are utilising our skills to the best of our ability. Our training also enables us to pass on new knowledge and experiences with each other in this ever evolving industry.
With our passion for our work and our will to succeed we will always strive to get the desired results for our new and returning clients in Edinburgh.
How to instruct an investigator at EPI Edinburgh
At EPI we believe every case is different, meaning we offer all our clients in Edinburgh a bespoke service. Please contact one of our investigators either via Telephone or Email provided throughout the website to discuss your matter in more detail. This will allow us to best advise you as to the relevant steps our investigators in Edinburgh would take, if we believe utilising our investigation services would be beneficial to you.
Private Investigation services Edinburgh
Please see below a list of services, but not limited to, that we offer private and commercial clients in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh Theft and Fraud Investigations
At Elite Professional Investigations we serve private and commercial clients in Edinburgh and the whole of Scotland with a variety of services including Theft and Fraud investigations.
If you are in Edinburgh or surrounding areas and would like to discuss with us how we could assist you within the Edinburgh area, feel free to call us for a free consultation.
Do you suspect that one of your Edinburgh based employees is a thief or committing workplace fraud, what should you do?
If you decided to investigate yourself, there are so many risks to consider and a badly conducted investigation(s) can and will damage vital evidence and potentially the reputation of your Edinburgh based organisation, as well as staff morale.
We will conduct a professional investigation for your Edinburgh based company that will gain the evidence you need. And allow you to take a back seat while you to continue running your business effectively whilst we deal with the problem.
We also have specially trained operatives who can conduct interviews with any members of your Edinburgh based staff, colleagues or associates that would likely add to the evidential value of your investigation. These interviews could take place at your Edinburgh base or at a mutually beneficial location in Edinburgh or surrounding areas to suit the interviewee if needed.
Edinburgh Surveillance Investigations
The majority of our Edinburgh investigations will require a form of surveillance at some stage and this is a skill that we at Elite Professional Investigations continuously train for.
Some of the equipment that we use to aid our Edinburgh investigations are vehicle tracking devices, specialist surveillance vehicles, full HD and covert cameras.
Each of our investigators is issued with all the equipment that he/she will need to conduct any type of surveillance in the Edinburgh area and are all fully trained to do so.
We can provide surveillance in Edinburgh and surrounding in order to provide you with the information you wish to know.
Our private investigators in Edinburgh utilise their unique skills of former Military and Police with specific backgrounds in reconnaissance, surveillance and intelligence gathering, having honed these skills in a multitude of environments throughout the world. Our surveillance teams are totally self-reliant and fully equipped to deploy on any task at short notice throughout Scotland including Edinburgh.
We always provide a confidential, discreet and professional service to our clients in Edinburgh, the surrounding areas and the whole of Scotland. We are proud of our reputation as a company who succeed where others have failed. We conduct all of our surveillance in Edinburgh and Scotland with our own investigators to ensure the highest standard is met, we will never subcontract your investigation to another company or unknown operative.
We also have the skills and ability to conduct Covert rural surveillance in Edinburgh and this is usually conducted for a number of reasons. Some of the most frequent reasons that covert rural surveillance is used in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas is to gain evidence of:
Poaching in and around Edinburgh (then leading to Anti-poaching tasks)
Fly tipping in and around Edinburgh
Livestock theft in and around Edinburgh
Plant machinery theft in and around Edinburgh
Rural property vandalism in and around Edinburgh
Trespassing in and around Edinburgh
Anti-social behaviour in and around Edinburgh
Being able to conduct covert rural surveillance tasks is not something that an inexperienced person can do, extensive training is required to get it right. Developing a team that can successfully conduct covert rural surveillance and gather intelligence is a mammoth task, it requires a huge amount of time, self-discipline, commitment and will power to succeed in these tasks.
The Managing Director of EPI knows better than most what it takes to conduct these types of tasks having gained extensive experience from back in his military career where he successfully conducted covert rural surveillance in very hostile situations in some of the most dangerous countries around the world and applies the same level of discipline and dedication to all tasks undertaken
Our Edinburgh operatives are fully trained in rural surveillance, prepared and willing to conduct tasks in all weather conditions in any location for days/weeks at a time to gain the results and intelligence/evidence you require.
This type of surveillance is particularly useful to a number of people in Edinburgh including:
Rural business owners
Isolated residential location owners
If you are thinking that you may benefit from surveillance or any form of investigation in Edinburgh, the surrounding areas or anywhere in Scotland please feel free to contact us for a free consultation today.
Child Custody Investigations
We understand that nothing is more important to the people of Edinburgh than the safety and wellbeing of your children. We can help you ensure that court orders are being complied with by, for example, ensuring that a parent with a supervised access order complies with the terms of that order
Should court proceedings be ongoing in relation to child custody issues, we can help obtain evidence that suspicions of a parent’s bad character or poor ability to care for your child whilst in their care is true.
If you require an investigation into a child custody issue you may have in Edinburgh or the surrounding areas, please contact us today to discuss how we could assist you in dealing with the matter.
Missing Person Investigations in Edinburgh
Do you need to find a missing person(s) in Edinburgh or the surrounding areas? Elite Professional Investigations can help trace missing persons in Edinburgh, from ex-partners that owe you money or child maintenance to loved ones that you have simply lost contact with over the years.
The person you may wish to fine may no longer be in Edinburgh, however we can still locate them for you whether they now live outside Edinburgh or have moved to one of Edinburgh’s surrounding suburbs
Edinburgh Cheating Partner and infidelity Investigations
Elite Professional Investigations understand that the prospect of a partner being unfaithful is one of the most painful experiences which can happen to an individual. Whether you are the husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, you deserve to know if your partner is cheating on you. We can help you find the proof and peace of mind needed to move forward with your life.
Our Edinburgh private investigators are committed to ensuring the utmost discretion in providing you with a high-quality investigation service whilst maintaining your dignity and confidentiality.
Our discreet, expert private investigation services in pre-nuptial and matrimonial surveillance will help you discover the truth behind any relationship.
Using techniques such as surveillance and investigations to uncover other relationships, obligations, hidden children, criminal pasts or bad debts, we can help you gain peace of mind to move forward with the relationship, or avoid falling into a life-altering trap.
Employee Absenteeism or Misconduct Investigations Edinburgh
Absenteeism is an employee’s intentional or habitual absence from work. As an employer, you expect a certain number of missed workdays each financial year, however, excessive absences can lead to decreased productivity, workplace finance issues and low employee moral due to the increased workload.
There are both legitimate and poor excuses for employee sickness, and it can be a challenge to monitor, control and return the employee to work, especially when they refuse or hinder company return to work schemes or contact requests.
We can provide services in Edinburgh to provide you with information and evidence that your employee is legitimately ill or indeed is not.
We can also enter your workplace (posing as an employee) to provide evidence of poor working practice or other issues that may be taking place amongst you workforce.
Evidence of both the said issues can be gained with some of the tactics below:
Surveillance of the employee.
GPS tracking – Do you have the equipment to monitor the individual’s whereabouts while they are absent?
Knowledge of the law – Ability to turn the knowledge into deployment and obtain the evidence you need.
Equipment – we possess the correct equipment to obtain admissible evidence, and make sure it is reliable to withstand any legal recourse.
Training and experience – we can blend in; even appear to disappear in an environment which may be strange and alien to us in order to get the information you need.
If you are facing an issue involving any of your workforce in the Edinburgh Area, feel free to contact us to discuss how we could assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue.
EPI service areas in Edinburgh
EPI conduct investigations for private and commercial clients throughout Edinburgh some of these areas are:
- EH1, Edinburgh Old Town, Leith Street and Broughton Street.
- EH2, The New Town and central commercial area of Edinburgh which includes Princes Street.
- EH3, the shaped area surrounding EH1 and EH2 to the north incorporating The New Town area, north of Queen Street and northwards to Stockbridge, the West End, including some of Edinburgh’s financial district as well as The Tollcross and Fountainbridge areas.
- EH4, originating from the older and more central areas out to the suburban areas added to them, as the city grew outwards during the 20th century. EH4, then, branches out from Dean Village and Comely Bank along a corridor centred on the A90 as far as Barnton and Cramond. Central to this area is the Sainsbury’s in Craigleith Retail Park adjacent to the A90.
- EH5, Based on a village formerly separate from the city; in this case, Granton on the Firth of Forth. EH5 extends inwards from the coast to Ferry Road.
- EH6, Covers Leith, as well as Newhaven bordering it on the west.
- EH7, the inner-city area between central Edinburgh and Leith, and radiates out to Restalrig and Craigentinny.
- EH8, The inner-city Southside, Newington and Canongate areas, in the west of the postcode area. It spreads eastwards around Holyrood Park to take in areas like Abbeyhill and Mountcastle; being in east Edinburgh these areas have no obvious connection with the Southside. However, the postcode effectively takes in the area surrounding Holyrood Park.
- EH9, the inner city, Marchmont and Grange, Blackford and around Minto Street, including Causewayside.
- EH10, A corridor along the A702 from Bruntsfield, through Morningside as far as Fairmilehead. City of Edinburgh, Midlothian
- EH11, A corridor (rather thin in shape) along the A71 from Haymarket Station, through Gorgie and Stenhouse to Sighthill and the Calders.
- EH12, A corridor along the A8 from Haymarket through Murrayfield and Corstorphine as far as the Gyle.
- EH13, based on the previously separate village of Colinton, and including Oxgangs.
- EH14, the corridor in south-west Edinburgh starting at Slateford, through Longstone, Wester Hailes, Juniper Green, Currie and on to Balerno.
- EH15, Based on Portobello and Duddingston, formerly separate settlements to Edinburgh.
- EH16, Based on the formerly separate village of Liberton. It extends north and north-east to Cameron Toll, Craigmillar and Niddrie.
- EH17, based on the formerly separate village of Gilmerton, taking in Moredun and extending westwards as far as Mortonhall.
- EH18, Lasswade, extending up the valley of the River North Esk to Polton.
- EH19, Bonnyrigg.
- EH20, Loanhead.
- EH21, Musselburgh, Wallyford, Whitecraig, Newcraighall.
- EH22, Dalkeith, Danderhall, Mayfield, Newtongrange.
- EH23, Gorebridge.
- EH24, Rosewell.
- EH25, Roslin, Bilston.
- EH26, Penicuik.
- EH27, Kirknewton.
- EH28, Newbridge, Ratho.
- EH29, Kirkliston.
- EH30, South Queensferry.
- EH31, Gullane.
- EH32, Prestonpans, Cockenzie, Port Seton.
- EH33, Tranen.
- EH34, Pencaitland.
- EH35, Ormiston.
- EH36, Humbie.
- EH37, Pathhead.
- EH38, North Middleton, Heriot.
- EH39, North Berwick.
- EH40, East Linton.
- EH41, Haddington.
- EH42, Dunbar, Broxburn, East Lothian.
- EH43, Walkerburn.
- EH44, Innerleithen.
- EH45, Peebles.
- EH46, West Linton.
- EH47, Whitburn, Bathgate, Fauldhouse, Stoneyburn.
- EH48, Armadale, Bathgate.
- EH49, Linlithgow.
- EH51, Bo’ness.
- EH52, Broxburn, West Lothian, including Winchburgh.
- EH53, Livingston, incorporating Mid Calder.
- EH54, Livingston.
- EH55, West Calder.